- Scrap of Papers Scroll (useless)
- Chest with Cedric Druther Scroll (useless)
- Evil Altar (+5 Personality for Druids and Clerics permanently) forquest 31
- Druid, Great Druid, Grand Druid
- Rock Beast, Earth Spirit, Earth Elemental
- Water Beast, Water Spirit, Water Elemental
Efficiency level: medium
The monolith is a snaking row of corridors that connect open “nature” rooms. A scroll left in the first room tells you to look to the trees and the rocks when seeking your true path. In each of these nature rooms, if you click on the trees or rocks, you will find lots of gold or trigger the opening of a door.
After about a half-dozen rooms, there will be a room flooded with water. The water is very shallow, you don’t need Water Walking or anything to get across. The exit to this room opens by clicking on the fountain in the center of the room.
Three rooms later, there will be a room with a door and four pillars. Clicking on any of the pillars will open the door.
Two rooms later is the room with the altar. When you enter this room, the door leading back whence you came closes, trapping you in the room. Clicking on the altar will deface it and give all Clerics and Druids +5 Personality permanently. This will also solve quest 30. Behind the altar is a sacred pool, which will open up a secret door behind the altar that leads back to the entrance.