- Switch to open wall
- Chest with Letter to Prince of Thieves Scroll (useless)
- Rougue Leader’s room with Rogue Leader, Lesser Genie and the teleporter door
- Large room with traps. Jump to the same tiles around the room and you will be teleported to the entrance of Rougue Leader’s room. Or one character smile (and some audio effect) at the north end of the room, jump out this room and go into the Rougue Leader’s room by foot without teleporting. If sparks are coming you must start it again.
- The answer is “fish”
- The answer is “dark”
- The answer is “time”
- The answer is “arrow”
- Thief, Burglar, Rogue
- Cutpurse, Bounty Hunter, Assassin
- Unqiues: Rogue Leader, Lesser Genie
Efficiency level: medium
From the entrance, head west and clean out the corridor of all of the thieves and assassins lurking there. Then head through the bedroom and open the door. You open doors in this place by just walking into them; no clicking on them. (No, I don’t know why it is different in this dungeon.
Follow the coridors here around clockwise until you loop back to the starting area. Along the way, you should have found a scroll that tells you that the Prince is hiding out in the Sewers under Free Haven. File that away and continue exploring.
From the bedroom again, turn the corner south and head downstairs. Down here are a few items in a bag. As you head back up the ramp, you’ll notice that the floor has fallen away and leads to a spiked pit. In order to get buy it, flip the switch on the wall just on the brink of the pit, return to the room with the sacks, and follow the newly opened corridor back to the main area.
To the far north, there is a large room that is nothing more than a trap. There is nothing of use here, except an easy way to get killed by all of the magical attacks that fill the room.