Free Haven Sewers
- Grate with Sewer Key (but not sure…)
- Well (+10 Hit points)
- Prince of Thieves is here if quest 28 is running (before you enter the Sewers, be sure you have completed the Dragoons’ Caverns in the Castle Ironfist, and then Shadow Guild Hideout in the Castle Ironfist, and thenShadow Guild in the Frozen Highlands, because he has fled from them)
- Door (need Sewer Key)
- Stocked monsters between walls (stay to close to the wall and cast Ring of Fire, it will kill theese monsters).
- Teleporter to Supreme Temple of Baa at Hermit’s Isle (the secret door can be opened from the temple)
- Common Rat, Large Rat, Giant Rat
- Acolyte of Baa, Cleric of Baa, Priest of Baa
- Thief, Burglar, Rogue
Efficiency level: easy
There is very little in the Sewers except the ability to wander around, kill things, and collect treasure.
If you enter the sewers through the entrance at Sergio Carrington’s house, and go down and around the corner, there will be a sewer grate on the wall directly ahead. Searching that will find you several piles of gold pieces and a sewer key. This key will unlock the door at the north end of the sewers.
At the very far west of the Sewers, there is a bedroom with several chests in it. If you are on quest 27 and you know that he has fled from the Shadow Guild, then you can find him here by clicking on the bed. You will capture him automatically. Now you can complete quest 27 by returning to Castle Stone.