Temple of the Moon
- Plaque (with important informations)
Door (need touching the 6 altars)
- Altar of Life for open door (+5 Personality permanently for all characters)
- Altar of Accuracy for open door (+5 Accuracy permanently for all characters)
- Altar of Might for open door (+5 Might permanently for all characters)
- Altar of Endurance for open door (+5 Endurance permanently for all characters)
- Altar of Speed for open door with switch for open secret room (+5 Speed permanently for all characters)
- Altar of Luck for open door (+5 Luck permanently for all characters)
- Altar of the Moon (touch Crystals at midnight forquest 32)
- Chest with Remnants Scroll (useless)
- Any important things:
- Cobra Eggs for Hejaz Mawsil in New Sorpigal
- Cobra, King Cobra, Queen Cobra
- Druid, Great Gruid, Grand Druid
- Medusa, Medusa Enchantress, Gorgon
Efficiency level: easy
The first room of this temple has a large double door at the top of the stairs with this plaque above it: “Life above all, Accuracy before Might, Endurance before Speed, and finally Luck.” What this means isn’t immediately obvious, but becomes obvious as you explore further. Head out the west door from the main temple.
When you go down the hallway, through the first door on the right, you will find yourself in a circle of stones with an Altar of Luck in the middle and an option to pray at the altar. Remembering the plaque, it was probably refering to the order that you need to pray at the altars. Since Luck is last, pass this altar by.
The second door leads to the Altar of Speed. The third door leads to the Altar of Accuracy.
Similarly, crossing over to the hallway on the other side of the main rooms, the three altars over there (from north to south) are the Altars of Endurance, Life, and Might.
The correct order to pray is just to follow the order the plaque states: Life must be prayed at first, followed by Accuracy, Might, Endurance, Speed, and Luck. Doing this will unlock the main door with the plaque. Procede down that corridor.
The final room contains the actual Altar of the Moon. This is where you need to pray, during a full moon, at midnight, to complete quest 31.