Seer times – Pilgrimages
When you visit the Seer and ask for a pilgrimage, she will send you to one of the twelve shrines and ask you to pray there. The shrine you are sent to is based on the month. A shrine will not reward you if you are not on a pilgrimage, but you do not have to visit the shrine that the Seer mentions, you can wait until a subsequent month and then visit the shrine for that month. The first time you do a pilgrimage, you get a permanent +10 to the attribute or resistance that the shrine is dedicated to. Future pilgrimages earn you a permanent +3 to that attribute or resistance.
|June||Speed||Mire of the Damned|
|November||Poison||Eel Infested Waters|
The Seer will also give you advice as to what you should do next in the game.
- You should probably show the sixth letter to Andover Potbello in New Sorpigal.
- You need to give The Letter to Regent Wilbur Humphrey in Castle Ironfist.
- You must satisfy the six High Council members in Free Haven to visit the Oracle. Each lord will request a task of you to earn their favor. Preform each of these tasks and then talk to the Council member of that Lord to gain their approval. Once all the members of the High Council gave their permission, you will be allowed to visit the Oracle.
- It appears that Slicker Silvertongue is a traitor on the council. You will need proof to convince Regent Humphrey and have Slicker removed from the Council. Go to the Superior Temple of Baa in Kriegspire and return with proof associating Slicker with the Temple of Baa.
- The Oracle has been asleep since Archibald performed his mischief on it. You will need the four memory crystals to revive the Oracle. They can be found on Hermit’s Isle, in Castle Alamos, in Castle Kriegspire, and in Castle Darkmoor.
- To gain access to the Control Center, you will need the Control Cube located in the Temple of VARN in Dragonsands. Bring the Cube back to the Oracle to gain admittance into the Control Center. The Kreegan reactor is immune to all attacks. Only the ancient weapons from the Control Center will harm the reactor. Make sure you have these weapons and the skill to use them.
- Before you destroy the reactor, you will need a spell capable of containing the resulting explosions. You must free Archibald from his stone prison. Talk to Nicholai and bring him the Third Eye — he will allow you to use Tanir’s Bell to turn Archibald back to normal. From there, you should be able to convince Archibald to give you the knowledge you need.
- Now you must destroy the Kreegan Hive. Destroy the reactor, defeat their queen, and make sure to escape with the Ritual of the Void and you will succeed in your task.